Management Buck Hunts
Management Whitetail Buck Hunts
up to 160″ green B&C points
Our guided management whitetail buck hunts include one-on-one guide service; field dressing & quartering of all deer; caping of your deer if requested; up to one hog and any predators you see. Light lunch, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary.
- Arrive at TheRanch@Camp Ka Hui’ Ana early morning
- Attend arrival welcome with our owner and staff
- Attend Range safety brief with your guide
- Enjoy light lunch & beverage before heading out to our rifle range
- Travel to our rifle range with your guide, confirm firearm zero and get familiar with our hunting operations
- Late afternoon, your guide joins you to prepare for and head out to your blind for the evening
- Following the hunt, we’ll process any deer or other animals as needed
- Enjoy light snack & beverage before heading out
- Depart TheRanch
Transportation to and from the San Antonio airport can be arranged at additional cost. Hunt fees do not include guide/staff tips or taxidermy. Arrangements for taxidermy and shipping can be made and must be paid for before leaving TheRanch on Sunday.
GET Our Trophy Deer Hunt PRICES AND MORE DETAILS
Camp 'Ka Hui’ Ana'
Hawaiian for “The meeting place”
TheRanch is a new and exclusive trophy whitetail deer hunting opportunity. Virtually untouched for 50 years then developed over the last decade.